- MastaPlasta Suede Repair on a Roll patching tape measure 150cm x 10cm (approx 60×4″) and can be used to mend or decorate suede as well as leather, vinyl and many other upholstery fabrics. Our rolls and patches also stick to wood, metal and plastic making them useful for all sorts of DIY jobs.
- Our upholstery quality organic vegan suede has a strong non-toxic self-adhesive backing so you simply cut to size, peel off the backing and press your MastaPlasta down over any damage. Instant Fix – Problem Solved. You can also use it as a single patch.
- They are soft, flexible and only a couple of millimetres in thickness but tough enough to mend holes, burns and stains and stop rips in their tracks.
- The rolls and our XL patches are designed to cover large areas of damage as economically as possible and to cut for awkward spots or into custom shapes. They offer the same luxury finish as our other, smaller patches but do not have the engineered edge for the neatest possible finish – they still do the job brilliantly and look great
- Apply to dry, dust-free surface. If you need to clean the surface beforehand, use water not chemical cleaners and make sure the area is super-dry before applying to ensure strong adhesion.
- If you require more information, check out our FAQs and our easy-view instructions.
Suede Repair Roll/Tape | 150cm x 10cm (60x4ins)
Our MastaPlasta Repair on a Roll has the same soft, supple and strong upholstery-quality fabric as our other patches; the same powerful adhesive backing and is just as eco-friendly, but it is designed for awkward spots as well as bigger rips – there is no engineered pressed edge so it can be easily cut to shape for a smooth, neat application.
FREE SHIPPING TO THE UK
© MastaPlasta Ltd 2010-2019
125 Aldermans Hill
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Amazon.com / USA
- EveryCasa / USA
- Green Cupboards
- Halfords / UK
- Made for Mob / Australia
- Thank you for Subscribing
- Vitresa / Spain
- Vue Cinema / UK
- Why use a MastaPlasta leather repair kit?
- How to Use a MastaPlasta leather repair kit
- Contact Us
- Terms and Conditions
- Cookies Info
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Shipping and Delivery
- Returns Policy
- Client Portfolio
- Customer Reviews
- My Account