- Our large MastaPlastas measure 20cm x 10cm (8×4″) and can be applied to leather, suede, vinyl and many other upholstery fabrics.
- Each patch has a strong non-toxic self-adhesive backing so you simply peel off the backing and press your MastaPlasta down over any damage. Instant Fix – Problem Solved.
- They are soft, flexible and only a couple of millimetres in thickness but tough enough to mend holes, burns and stains and stop rips in their tracks.
- Engineered low-profile edge to merge better with your item
- Apply to dry, dust-free surface. If you need to clean the surface beforehand, use water not chemical cleaners and make sure the area is super-dry before applying to ensure strong adhesion.
If you require more information, check out our FAQs and our easy-view instructions.
MATERIAL & CARE
No animals were harmed in the making of this MastaPlasta 😊 MastaHide is a luxury vegan leather accredited by Peta. It has been developed to happily sit on the most expensive Italian leather bags and jackets and the most hard-working seats in the trucking business. They are breathable, supple and strong; look like leather, act like leather and feel like leather.
In the event of spillages, they can be wiped clean with a damp cloth but can also handle hospital-strength detergents. Not suitable for machine-washing.
MastaPlastas have a water-based totally toxin-free adhesive designed to stay put. Once firmly applied they should not be removed or repositioned; designed for one-time application.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
All products bought from www.mastaplasta.com are dispatched by Royal Mail from the UK.
We aim to dispatch your goods on the same day provided the order was placed before 11:00 (excluding weekends and UK public holidays). We will send you an email confirming when we have dispatched your order. Orders received after 11:00 will be sent the next working day.
Any orders received over the weekend or on UK public holidays shall be dispatched the following working day.
All UK orders are shipped first-class free of charge. Please allow up to 3 working days for delivery.
Orders to the Rest of the World are despatched by tracked Royal Mail and are subject to a single delivery charge regardless of quantity ordered.
Europe: £5. Allow up to 7 working days for delivery
Rest of World: £8. Allow up to 15 days for delivery
Please bear in mind that delays in shipment caused by postal services are beyond our control.
In the event, postal services return goods to us as undeliverable, additional delivery charges may apply to cover the cost of re-delivery. If orders are subsequently cancelled, any refund may have all delivery charges deducted.
We are confident you will love our product, but if you wish to return it for any reason, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Follow these steps to return your online purchase:
1. Condition – Your purchase must be in a sellable condition with original packaging and barcode label intact. Please note, with the exception of faulty merchandise, we cannot accept the return of products that have been opened or used. Please also note, our packaging allows the product to be viewed before opening.
2. Package your return – Please inform us by email within 7 days of receipt that you are sending back the product, quoting your order number. Please return the product within 30 days of receipt to the following address –
125 Aldermans Hill
London N13 4QB
3. When returning your purchase please allow 14 days from the day the parcel is posted for your refund to be processed or your replacement to be dispatched.
4. We will email you to let you know when your refund or your replacement order has been processed.
REFUNDS ON POSTAGE
If we have sent a product in error or it is faulty, damaged, or of unsatisfactory, we will refund the postage and packaging charges you have paid to receive and return that product.